- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
High-Efficiency Urinal - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
High-efficiency urinals (HEU) utilize only 1 pint (0.125 gallon) of water to flush. The HEU systems combine a vitreous china fixture with either a manual or sensor-operated Flushometer.
Also known as fractional-flush urinals, the HEU reduces water consumption by as much as 88 percent, according to the company.
Flushometers available include the manual Royal or several battery-powered and hardwired sensor-operated models for automatic. hands-free flushing.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms