- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Heating Circulator - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
The ecocirc® auto and vario pump features electronically commutated motor technology and a spherical motor design. It eliminates the need for a conventional shaft, seal and bearing assembly. The rotor/impeller is the only moving part in the pump, and it is magnetically balanced on a stationary ceramic bearing inside the pump housing to provide silent, long-lasting operation. The pump resists scale build-up, self-lubricates, and is automatically cooled by pump media.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation