Heat Recovery Unit - Turbotec Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Enviro-Pak domestic hot water maker and heat recovery unit is engineered to reduce water heating equipment load and provide free hot water. The unit is designed to work with existing or newly installed air-conditioning and refrigeration systems in the 1.5- to 5-ton range. The unit uses excess refrigerant energy to reduce the water-heating load. It is available in HFC-410a zero ozone depleting refrigerant.
The unit can be used with R-22 or R410a applications, and can provide an increase in the SEER for older systems up to 3 SEER points. It is available with a white powder-coat paint or stainless-steel jacket, and features indicator lights for operational and safety diagnostics. An optional isolation valve kit is available for water and refrigerant connections.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation