- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Heat Pump System Integration - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
MicroTech Integrated System integrates pumps, towers, boilers and ventilation air with a water source heat pump system. A touch panel interface can be accessed from any other PC, tablet or smartphone. Equipment specifications are downloaded into the unit controller's in factory and a self-commissioning feature automatically integrates all the components.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation