- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Project Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Heat Pump System - Modine Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Airedale ClassMate single packaged vertical DX and heat pump system is offered in four capacities, from 24-60 MBH in two cabinet sizes. Use of a microchannel evaporator coil, combined with a reduced refrigerant charge and airside pressure drop, allows extra space to be opened up for multiple factory-installed supplemental heat exchangers such as a hot gas reheat coil, hot-water coil or electric heat elements.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation