- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Heat Pump System - Modine Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Airedale ClassMate single packaged vertical DX and heat pump system is offered in four capacities, from 24-60 MBH in two cabinet sizes. Use of a microchannel evaporator coil, combined with a reduced refrigerant charge and airside pressure drop, allows extra space to be opened up for multiple factory-installed supplemental heat exchangers such as a hot gas reheat coil, hot-water coil or electric heat elements.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation