- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Heat Pump - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Mr. Slim split-ductless indoor heat-pump units are available from Mitsubishi. The new P-series four-way ceiling-recessed cassette features individual vane control. Other features for the indoor unit include a wider air stream to better disperse the airflow volume and an auto fan speed function. The indoor unit also features auto wave airflow to improve heating performance and facilitate better temperature distribution.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation