- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Heat Pump - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Mr. Slim split-ductless indoor heat-pump units are available from Mitsubishi. The new P-series four-way ceiling-recessed cassette features individual vane control. Other features for the indoor unit include a wider air stream to better disperse the airflow volume and an auto fan speed function. The indoor unit also features auto wave airflow to improve heating performance and facilitate better temperature distribution.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation