Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Pump - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Mr. Slim split-ductless indoor heat-pump units are available from Mitsubishi. The new P-series four-way ceiling-recessed cassette features individual vane control. Other features for the indoor unit include a wider air stream to better disperse the airflow volume and an auto fan speed function. The indoor unit also features auto wave airflow to improve heating performance and facilitate better temperature distribution.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability