- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Heat Exchanger Leak Detection - Mainstream Engineering Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Mainstream Engineering’s QwikDetector-HE is suitable for use on all brands of high-efficiency gas-fired condensing furnaces. The patented formula is designed to penetrate a heat exchanger fissure as small as 24/1000-inch after a five-second spray into a drilled 1/8-inch furnace plenum hole. A conventional electronic refrigerant sniffer used at the furnace exhaust point will accurately determine whether the heat exchanger is breached by detecting the QwikDetector-HE’s sensitive ether-based chemical blend. The process requires five minutes of preparation/execution time. Each 3-ounce container provides six applications.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation