- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Heat Exchanger Leak Detection - Mainstream Engineering Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Mainstream Engineering’s QwikDetector-HE is suitable for use on all brands of high-efficiency gas-fired condensing furnaces. The patented formula is designed to penetrate a heat exchanger fissure as small as 24/1000-inch after a five-second spray into a drilled 1/8-inch furnace plenum hole. A conventional electronic refrigerant sniffer used at the furnace exhaust point will accurately determine whether the heat exchanger is breached by detecting the QwikDetector-HE’s sensitive ether-based chemical blend. The process requires five minutes of preparation/execution time. Each 3-ounce container provides six applications.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation