- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Hand Dryer - Excel Dryer - Facility Management Product Release
The XLERATOReco hand dryer’s “no heat” technology dries hands fast while using only 500 watts, based on testing performed by SGS International pursuant to UL Environment Global Product Category Rules (PCR) for Hand Dryers.
XLERATOReco offers many of the features and benefits of the original, patented XLERATOR Hand Dryer, eliminating the labor, maintenance and waste of paper towels and making less of an impact on the environment. With a maximum draw of 4.5 amps, multiple XLERATOReco units can be installed on one circuit.
XLERATOReco is Made In USA Certified and helps facilities qualify for several LEED v4 Credits, Green Globes and other certifications to achieve corporate and government sustainability goals.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms