Hand Dryer - Dyson - Facility Management Product Release
The Dyson Airblade V dryer, with a reprogrammed motor, new aerodynamic motor package, and precision air apertures, is 30 percent quieter than the original model, earning a seal of approval from Quiet Mark. Input power was reduced from 1400W to 1000W, and carbon was also lowered from 3.5g to 2.4g per dry, according to the company. Two HEPA filters are standard, and the unit dries hands in 12 seconds. Unit protrudes four inches from the wall.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms