- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Hand Dryer - American Dryer Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The eXtremeAir cPc® kills germs, including E.coli, staph, C.diff, MRSA, and salmonella. The dryer uses a generator that converts air into cold plasma through bipolar ionization. The generator inside the dryer uses steady-state positive and negative discharge points to split water molecules in the air into oppositely charged hydrogen and oxygen ions. The dryer requires no filters, chemicals or labor. They are compact and equipped with universal voltage and adjustable sound and speed levels.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms