- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
HVLS Fan Has Direct-Drive Motor - Hunter Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
HVLS Fan features a gearless direct-drive motor, doing away with the need for a gearbox and VFD to control speed. The Titan HVLS industrial ceiling fan, with five available diameters from 14- to 24-feet, has a 70 pole design, which eliminates energy losses associated with induction motors. Up to 30 fans can be controlled on one touchscreen panel, and the system integrates with BMS.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation