- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
HVLS Fan Has Direct-Drive Motor - Hunter Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
HVLS Fan features a gearless direct-drive motor, doing away with the need for a gearbox and VFD to control speed. The Titan HVLS industrial ceiling fan, with five available diameters from 14- to 24-feet, has a 70 pole design, which eliminates energy losses associated with induction motors. Up to 30 fans can be controlled on one touchscreen panel, and the system integrates with BMS.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation