- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
HVLS Fan Has Direct-Drive Motor - Hunter Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
HVLS Fan features a gearless direct-drive motor, doing away with the need for a gearbox and VFD to control speed. The Titan HVLS industrial ceiling fan, with five available diameters from 14- to 24-feet, has a 70 pole design, which eliminates energy losses associated with induction motors. Up to 30 fans can be controlled on one touchscreen panel, and the system integrates with BMS.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation