HVLS Fan - MacroAir Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
AirVolution-D is an HVLS fan that uses company’s transverse flux, brushless, sensor-less D-Drive motor technology, which eliminates the need for a gearbox and thus 45 percent of the weight and many moving parts, according to the company. Available in sizes from 6 to 24 feet and custom color options. Fans have six blades. Motors have only two moving parts, requiring no maintenance. Open vortex design at the tip of each blade sweeps air in to cool the electric motor with every turn. Unit includes a smart processor, adjusting to different power sources and allowing users access to real-time performance analytics.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation