- Facilities Coordinator »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Executive Director »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
HVAC System - Munters - Facility Management Product Release
DryCool™ Split Systems are equipped with 5 tons of cooling and a desiccant wheel to control humidity and temperature independently. The system’s combination of compressor staging and a desiccant dehumidification wheel provides continuous humidity control while using less energy than conventional HVAC systems. This system treats 2,200 total cubic feet per minute of air, offers easy installation and a compact design, and is suitable for new and retrofit applications.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation