HVAC System - Munters - Facility Management Product Release
DryCool™ Split Systems are equipped with 5 tons of cooling and a desiccant wheel to control humidity and temperature independently. The system’s combination of compressor staging and a desiccant dehumidification wheel provides continuous humidity control while using less energy than conventional HVAC systems. This system treats 2,200 total cubic feet per minute of air, offers easy installation and a compact design, and is suitable for new and retrofit applications.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation