Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
HVAC Software - Wrightsoft - Facility Management Product Release
Wrightsoft Corp.'s Right-Suite Universal HVAC design software combines ACCA, ASHRAE, and HRAI technologies with automated bill of materials, proposals, and compliance tools into a single design and estimating product.
The software allows users to quickly switch calculation methods depending upon project requirements, instead of opening and operating separate programs for each project. More than 50 features and capabilities were added to the latest version of the software, including, drawing and design functions for zoning, duct design, and bill of materials generation. The proprietary Layered Materials Technology, allows designers to create custom material values by layering standard material values. The custom materials then can be stored in templates and libraries.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs