HVAC Motor Bearing Protection - Electro Static Technology Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC Motor Bearing Protection device channels shaft current away from the motor bearings to ground in order to prevent electrical bearing damage. The AEGIS SGR conductive microfiber bearing protection ring works with virtually no friction or wear and last for the life of the motor, with no RPM limitations. Fits shaft diameters from 0.311 to 6.020 inches.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation