- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Mechanical Lead A »
HVAC Motor Bearing Protection - Electro Static Technology Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC Motor Bearing Protection device channels shaft current away from the motor bearings to ground in order to prevent electrical bearing damage. The AEGIS SGR conductive microfiber bearing protection ring works with virtually no friction or wear and last for the life of the motor, with no RPM limitations. Fits shaft diameters from 0.311 to 6.020 inches.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation