HVAC Mobile App - Greenheck Fan Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Toolbox App contains a fan law calculator and a ductulator to help engineers and contractors make quicker calculations. With the calculator, users input the existing specifications for revolutions per minute, cubic feet per minute, static pressure, and horsepower, then input any one measurement to change, and the remaining values will automatically calculate using standard fan laws. The ductulator allows users to size HVAC ducts by inputting shape, rounded dimension, air temperature, elevation, and roughness. The user selects velocity or friction factor, input the volume, velocity and aspect ratio, and the results are automatically calculated and displayed. It is available for iPhones and iPads, and Android phones and tablets.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs