- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
HVAC: Heat Exchangers Offer High Heat-Transfer Rates - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
Grundfos offers a full range of gasketed and brazed heat exchangers that are ideal for commercial HVAC applications.
The versatile and energy-efficient gasketed heat exchangers feature a wavelike corrugation for the highest heat transfer rates at the lowest pressure drops. They also feature a glue-free gasket for simple replacement, and a self-centering plate system for a longer lifecycle.
A compact and economic option, brazed heat exchangers are made of individually connected corrugated stainless steel plates for simple assembly. Highly resistant to extreme pressures and temperatures, they are gasket-free and thus maintenance free.
Applications for the USA-made heat exchangers include district cooling, cooling towers, free cooling, ice storage, pressure interceptors and pool heating.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation