Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
HVAC: Heat Exchangers Offer High Heat-Transfer Rates - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
Grundfos offers a full range of gasketed and brazed heat exchangers that are ideal for commercial HVAC applications.
The versatile and energy-efficient gasketed heat exchangers feature a wavelike corrugation for the highest heat transfer rates at the lowest pressure drops. They also feature a glue-free gasket for simple replacement, and a self-centering plate system for a longer lifecycle.
A compact and economic option, brazed heat exchangers are made of individually connected corrugated stainless steel plates for simple assembly. Highly resistant to extreme pressures and temperatures, they are gasket-free and thus maintenance free.
Applications for the USA-made heat exchangers include district cooling, cooling towers, free cooling, ice storage, pressure interceptors and pool heating.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability