HVAC Filters - Zero Gravity Filters Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Automatic liquid filtration systems from Zero Gravity are designed for the HVAC industry. The company’s filter element opens during backwash, circumventing the problems of particles jamming in the gap of a fixed wedge wire screen.
The manufacturing process allows a spiral coil to open evenly from top to bottom for complete cleaning with every backwash. A permanent stainless steel filter element with raised ridges on the coil’s surface ensures filtration ratings from 25 to 400 microns. Applications range from filtering cooling towers, closed-looped chilled water circuits, free cooling systems and river water intakes.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation