- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
HVAC Drive - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The HVAC Matrix drive (Z1000U) is designed to provide extremely low harmonic distortion in a space-saving design, along with the same HVAC-specific features as the standard Z1000. This single-component solution achieves very low distortion levels all by itself, with no need for additional countermeasures such as passive filters or multi-pulse arrangements. Because Matrix technology reduces total harmonic distortion levels to less than the IEEE compliance standard of 5 percent, without reactors and filters, the result is a smoother current waveform that reduces stress on the system power supply and infrastructure.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation