- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
HVAC Control Software - Optimum Energy LLC - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC Control Software is delivered in a multi-protocol, brand-agnostic device that hooks up to a building automation system. OptimumHVAC uses control algorithms to optimize the performance of chiller plants and VAV air handling systems equipped with variable frequency drives. The software determines proper operating speeds for equipment to maximize energy efficiency, according to the company. It also measures and verifies equipment operations and savings on both a real time and historical basis.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation