HVAC Control Software - Optimum Energy LLC - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC Control Software is delivered in a multi-protocol, brand-agnostic device that hooks up to a building automation system. OptimumHVAC uses control algorithms to optimize the performance of chiller plants and VAV air handling systems equipped with variable frequency drives. The software determines proper operating speeds for equipment to maximize energy efficiency, according to the company. It also measures and verifies equipment operations and savings on both a real time and historical basis.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation