- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
HVAC Control Software - Optimum Energy LLC - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC Control Software is delivered in a multi-protocol, brand-agnostic device that hooks up to a building automation system. OptimumHVAC uses control algorithms to optimize the performance of chiller plants and VAV air handling systems equipped with variable frequency drives. The software determines proper operating speeds for equipment to maximize energy efficiency, according to the company. It also measures and verifies equipment operations and savings on both a real time and historical basis.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation