Grinder System - SFA Saniflo U.S.A. - Facility Management Product Release
The Sanicubic 1® is pre-assembled and designed to handle wastewater and sewage streams from multiple plumbing fixtures in new and renovated commercial construction. It features a 1 horsepower motor and a fast-rotating stainless steel blade, minimizing the possibility of clogs by reducing solids into wastewater streams that can be pumped to 36 feet vertically or 328 feet horizontally through a 1-1/2-inch rigid pipe. The motor operates at 3,600 rpm. Effluent enters the pump through any of four adjustable inlets, ranging in diameters of 1-1/2-4 inches. It requires no below-floor drainage piping, as all effluent is pumped upward and horizontally to the sewer line or septic tank.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms