- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Director »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
Green Roof Built From Recycled, High-Density Materials - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The SkyScape™ Pregrown Modular System joins the SkyScape™ Vegetative Roof System Portfolio. The system’s unique engineered design manages stormwater through unitized moisture retention reservoirs and encourages airflow beneath the modules. That airflow passes through a 1.75-inch vertical space created by the reservoirs. Built on a foundation of a 100 percent recycled high-density polypropylene, the unit’s honeycomb design allows for moisture and nutrients to be shared between modules.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability