- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Green Roof - GreenGrid/Weston Solutions Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The GreenGrid modular green roof system is readily adaptable to all kinds of roof shapes and sizes, and easily works around roof mechanicals. The modules come in different sizes and depths: 2-by-2-feet-by-2.5-inches depth, 2-by-2-feet-by-4-inches depth, and 2-by-2-feet-by-8-inches depth. They are also available in triangular configurations.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?