Grease Filtration - Hobart - Facility Management Product Release
Hobart's Air Filtration System offers protection for kitchen exhaust systems. Made of rapidly renewable, all-natural wool, the system keeps the exhaust system hood, ducts and roof virtually grease-free, reducing labor, cleaning, maintenance and repair, while diminishing the threat of fire. It installs directly in front of a UL 1046 metal baffle and is positioned to trap airborne grease particles.
The wool fibers are biodegradable, enabling the filters to be thrown away with normal kitchen trash intended for incineration or landfill. Additionally, because wool is disposable, water does not need to be used to clean the wool.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation