- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Technician »
Grease Filtration - Hobart - Facility Management Product Release
Hobart's Air Filtration System offers protection for kitchen exhaust systems. Made of rapidly renewable, all-natural wool, the system keeps the exhaust system hood, ducts and roof virtually grease-free, reducing labor, cleaning, maintenance and repair, while diminishing the threat of fire. It installs directly in front of a UL 1046 metal baffle and is positioned to trap airborne grease particles.
The wool fibers are biodegradable, enabling the filters to be thrown away with normal kitchen trash intended for incineration or landfill. Additionally, because wool is disposable, water does not need to be used to clean the wool.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation