Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gray Water System - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Aqus® reclaims gray water from bathroom drains and reuses it in toilets, saving thousands of gallons of water annually. The system funnels water that flows down lavatory sinks and routes it through a sanitizing device that cleans and filters it. The water then goes to a storage reservoir under the sink. When a toilet connected to the system flushes, it pumps water from the reservoir to the flush tank. The system reduces the amount of clean, potable water needed for toilets.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility