Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Geothermal Comfort System - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
GeoStar Sycamore Series uses variable-speed blower motor and loop pump. Comes in 3- to 5-ton capacities with an energy efficiency ratio of 41 and a 5.3 coefficient of performance. Aurora control board offers two-way communication between components, intelligent operating logic, and troubleshooting capabilities. Excess heat is routed to the water heater. Refrigerant is R-410A.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation