- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Geothermal Comfort System - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
GeoStar Sycamore Series uses variable-speed blower motor and loop pump. Comes in 3- to 5-ton capacities with an energy efficiency ratio of 41 and a 5.3 coefficient of performance. Aurora control board offers two-way communication between components, intelligent operating logic, and troubleshooting capabilities. Excess heat is routed to the water heater. Refrigerant is R-410A.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation