- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
Gas-Fired Boiler - RBI Water Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
The Futera Fusion is a gas fired condensing boiler with full modulation and a 3:1 turndown. Available in sizes from 500 to 2000 MBH, it is well suited to applications with low operating, return, or make-up water temperatures.
The boiler features advanced heat exchanger technology with a gasket-less primary heat exchanger with solid bronze headers and finned copper or cupronickel tubing for superb heat transfer. A stainless steel secondary heat exchanger is designed to operate at the boiler's full flow rate. It operates in full condensing mode at all times, while a temperature mixing system protects the boiler's primary heat exchanger. A metal-fiber burner allows seamless modulating turndown, low emission levels and quiet operation. In addition, the system automatically adjusts energy input to match the heating load.
The boiler offers a larger heat transfer surface area than any competitive product currently available, according to the company. Every model has a minimum full input efficiency rating of 94.5 percent with certain sizes achieving a rating of 97.5 percent. At minimum inputs, each model is capable of producing efficiencies as high as 99 percent.
The structural steel base is designed to fit through a 30-inch doorway. The boiler comes with a 21-year, non-prorated warranty against damage from thermal shock.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation