- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Gas Detector - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The catalytic sensors of the Vulcain 201T from Notifier can be used to detect hundreds of different gases and inflammable vapor concentrations. Toxic gases are detected by electrochemical cells, while metal-air battery cells are used to detect oxygen.
The transmitters can work in an addressable network mode with the company's controller through an RS-485 Modbus link. They can also be used in a stand-alone configuration with optional 4-20mA or alarm relay outputs.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts