Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flush Handles Help Reduce Restroom Water Use - Advanced Modern Technologies Corp. (AMTC) - Facility Management Product Release
The AMTC Dual-Flush® retrofit flush handle easily converts commercial toilets into water saving fixtures. Pull handle up for solid waste (full flush) and push handle down for liquid waste (30-50 percent less water). The Half-Flush® Retrofit Flush Handle for urinals uses 50 percent less water. No behavioral change required to immediately start saving water. Both water saving handles are low cost solutions to achieve high efficiency.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms