Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flush Handle - Advanced Modern Technologies Corp. (AMTC) - Facility Management Product Release
The DUALFLUSH® retrofit handle converts commercial toilets into dual-flush fixtures. Users pull the handle up for a full flush to eliminate solid waste and push the handle down for a reduced flush to eliminate liquid waste. The handle reduces water by 50 percent or more per flush when pushed down. The handle is made of brass and stainless steel. A patent-pending mechanism includes a dual shaft to trigger the relief valve of the flushometer to allow for different flush volumes. The outer shaft triggers a full flush and the inside shaft triggers a shorter flush.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility