Floor Drain Check Valve - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Flood-Guard drain valves from General Pipe Cleaners are available for 2-, 3-, and 4-inch floor drains. The unit operates like a check valve to seal off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers.
Water flows normally through the drain until the sewer begins to back up. Then the unit’s float rises to seal off the drain opening until the water recedes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms