- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Floor Drain Check Valve - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Flood-Guard drain valves from General Pipe Cleaners are available for 2-, 3-, and 4-inch floor drains. The unit operates like a check valve to seal off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers.
Water flows normally through the drain until the sewer begins to back up. Then the unit’s float rises to seal off the drain opening until the water recedes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Go Beyond the Basics for Restrooms Products and Processes
- Rethinking Restroom Sanitation Practices During the Pandemic
- Restrooms Upgrades Must Consider Coronavirus, Hygiene Issues
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms