- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Flood Prevention Switches - Standex-MEDER Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Flood prevention switches are designed to protect HVAC equipment systems from overflow. Switches are made of rust-proof and non-stick material to ensure reliable operation, according to the company. Available in "T", elbow and bracket models with multiple fittings and red-wire or yellow-wire connection options. Compliant with UL508 and applicable national electric codes.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation