- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Flood Prevention Switches - Standex-MEDER Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Flood prevention switches are designed to protect HVAC equipment systems from overflow. Switches are made of rust-proof and non-stick material to ensure reliable operation, according to the company. Available in "T", elbow and bracket models with multiple fittings and red-wire or yellow-wire connection options. Compliant with UL508 and applicable national electric codes.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation