Flood Prevention Switches - Standex-MEDER Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Flood prevention switches are designed to protect HVAC equipment systems from overflow. Switches are made of rust-proof and non-stick material to ensure reliable operation, according to the company. Available in "T", elbow and bracket models with multiple fittings and red-wire or yellow-wire connection options. Compliant with UL508 and applicable national electric codes.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation