- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Flood-Guard Prevents Basement Flooding - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Prevent basement flooding and messy floors with the Flood-Guard from General Pipe Cleaners. Operates like a check valve to seal off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers. Float rises to seal off the drain opening until the water recedes. A screwdriver and a couple of minutes are all you need to install the Flood-Guard.Available for 2”, 3”, and 4” floor drains.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms