Fire Panels - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
A line of analog addressable fire alarm control panels is designed specifically for smaller applications. The basic 7100 Series control panel provides one or two analog addressable signaling line circuits, each of which supports up to 99 addressable monitor modules or control points. There are 198 addresses available on the 7100-1 and 396 on the 7100-2. With complete networking capabilities, each panel can be connected using a single pair of wires. The 7100 Series is compatible with the company’s more advanced E3 Series.
The front panel of every 7100 Series panels includes an intuitive interface.
The system may be programmed with either the Windows-based field configuration program or intuitive, password-protected front-panel programming options. The front interface provides technicians a device for system configuration. The 7100 Series’ circuitry and software allow each panel to read the specific sensitivity level of every individual sensor and compensate for changes due to age, dust and other environmental factors.
The Model 7100-1D and 2D feature an integral digital alarm communicator transmitter with popular transmission formats and a 16-digit telephone number field. It is 8-digit Carrier Information Code compliant and prevents ”dialer-runaway” in the event of intermittent system faults.
Other features include periodic trouble reminder, dual stage maintenance alerts (“dirty” and “very dirty”) and multilevel sensor sensitivity adjustments that can be programmed from the front panel.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- For Fire Safety Systems, Going Beyond Code May Pay Off
- How to Plan Fire Safety and Suppression Systems During Renovations
- Early Fire Safety Systems Planning Saves Time, Money
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA