Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Fire Control Panel - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
The MS-9050UD addressable control panel combines the capabilities of fire alarm control panel (FACP) and digital alarm communicator/transmitter (DACT) into one circuit board for a compact, cost-effective design, according to the company. The integral DACT transmits system status (alarms, troubles, air conditioning loss, etc.) to a central station via the public switched telephone network.
The panel’s power supply and electronics are contained on a single circuit board housed in a metal cabinet, providing a complete fire control system for smaller applications.
The MS-9050UD provides a single addressable SLC loop, which meets NFPA Style 4, 6, and 7 requirements. This addressable control panel has the capacity of 50 addressable devices, including any combination of addressable detectors and addressable control/relay/monitor modules. It also offers two onboard Notification Appliance Circuits (NACs), which can be configured as Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) circuits. The system provides 3.7 amps of shared power for NACS, system needs and battery charger. Each NAC circuit is rated for up to 2.5 amps.
Additional features include two programmable relays, one fixed trouble relay, a built-in programmer, and telephone line active LEDs. Available accessories include remote annunicators and reverse polarity/city box transmitter.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA