Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Alarm - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Silent Knight is a hybrid conventional/addressable fire-alarm system featuring a new remote annunciator. Version 2.00 of the IntelliKnight 5600 is a 25-point fire-alarm control panel designed to give small applications the same detection and maintenance features as larger, addressable systems at a conventional system price. Available in red or white, the 5635 provides an 80-character LCD display and provides status information on the fire-alarm system's AC power, as well as alarm, trouble, supervisory, and alarm-silenced conditions.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA