- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Filtration System Eases Maintenance Duties - Watts Water Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Watts Micro Z media is designed to reduce sediment in automatic backwashing filtration systems for better performance and easier maintenance.
Watts filtration systems for sediment utilize high performance Micro Z filter media to provide increased loading capability and enhanced service flow rates. Micro Z’s unique Zeolite structure offers increased porosity to outperform conventional sand, anthracite and multimedia filters. This unique structure allows Micro Z to achieve 3-5 micron nominal particle size reduction and service flow rates of up to 20 GPM/square foot.
Because the need to backwash is dramatically reduced, the Micro Z automatic backwashing solution reduces water consumption. Micro Z is a single media replacement for multiple types of media including anthracite, sand, and garnet, which saves on shipping costs and eliminates questions about which media goes in the tank first.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Looking at Long-Term Restroom Design Changes
- Sustainability, Sanitation, ADA: Critical Considerations for Restroom Design
- Coronavirus Has Made Touchless Restrooms a Must
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms