- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
Filtration System Eases Maintenance Duties - Watts Water Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Watts Micro Z media is designed to reduce sediment in automatic backwashing filtration systems for better performance and easier maintenance.
Watts filtration systems for sediment utilize high performance Micro Z filter media to provide increased loading capability and enhanced service flow rates. Micro Z’s unique Zeolite structure offers increased porosity to outperform conventional sand, anthracite and multimedia filters. This unique structure allows Micro Z to achieve 3-5 micron nominal particle size reduction and service flow rates of up to 20 GPM/square foot.
Because the need to backwash is dramatically reduced, the Micro Z automatic backwashing solution reduces water consumption. Micro Z is a single media replacement for multiple types of media including anthracite, sand, and garnet, which saves on shipping costs and eliminates questions about which media goes in the tank first.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Consider Restroom Upgrades in the Pandemic Era
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms