- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Filtration - Purafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The second generation MediaPAK Disposable Plastic Module features the new taper fit closure, which offers a quick-connect positive mechanical seal providing a leak-free zone. In addition, the module also features the Posi-Track technology, an angled notch in the modules’ frame which fits onto a corresponding angled frame to create a positive seal.
The taper fit closure appears on each side of the module. When two or more modules are adjacent within the application, the closures also unite to form a positive connection or seal. The closure and the Posi-Track combine to increase efficiency and reduce air bypass, and they are available with the company’s MediaPAK PK-18 and PK-12 modules.
The module can be utilized in both vertical and horizontal airflow systems and is suited for both commercial and industrial applications.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation