Filter - Permatron Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Prevent equipment protection filter is a primary pre-filtration defense to help prevent damage and extensive maintenance that large volumes of debris can cause air inlets. Custom designed and manufactured to fit any sized air intake, the filter is constructed of three-dimensional electrostatic media. The media’s inherent electrostatic charge allows for higher particle arrestance efficiency and enhanced ability to capture and hold smaller particles. The filter is ultraviolet protected, and stands up to extreme outdoor or indoor exposure, corrosive chemicals, high velocity air flow, as well as industrial cleaning and maintenance handling. It blocks outside debris from entering the air intake system and insulating coils, reducing necessary airflow, increasing run times, compressor pressure and energy costs.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation