Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Faucet Combines Tap, Hand Dryer Into One Unit - Dyson Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
With Airblade technology in a tap, wash and dry hands without leaving the sink. There’s no need to move to a separate drying area — removing hazardous water on the floor and freeing up space for other stalls or facilities. Both water and air are sensor operated, so there are no taps to turn or buttons to touch. Intelligent infrared sensors emit light to pinpoint hand positions. Computer circuitry coordinates the information and initiates the appropriate response of water or air without long delays.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility