Fan-Forced Wall Heaters - Marley Engineered Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Berko SRA Architectural Series fan-forced wall heaters include seven models offering 500 to 2,000 watts at 120-, 208-, 240- or 277-volts with a thermostat range of 40 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Heaters feature a permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty steel finned tubular elements that cover the entire discharge area, steel construction, built-in thermostat, automatic fan delay and a 5-year warranty on the heating element.
Product measures 12-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches and is designed for recessed installation. Semi-recessed or surface mounting is available with optional frames.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation