Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Fan-Forced Wall Heaters - Marley Engineered Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Berko SRA Architectural Series fan-forced wall heaters include seven models offering 500 to 2,000 watts at 120-, 208-, 240- or 277-volts with a thermostat range of 40 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Heaters feature a permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty steel finned tubular elements that cover the entire discharge area, steel construction, built-in thermostat, automatic fan delay and a 5-year warranty on the heating element.
Product measures 12-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches and is designed for recessed installation. Semi-recessed or surface mounting is available with optional frames.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability