Fan Coil Unit - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fan Coil Unit is designed to serve larger commercial applications, such as classrooms, hotel ballrooms and offices. The FXMQ72MVJU and FXMQ96MVJU six- and eight-ton ducted units have cooling capacities of 72,000 and 96,000 Btu/h respectively. They can be combined with the VRV III and VRV WII condensing units. Providing both heating and cooling, the system’s modular design allows for individual control.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation