- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Fan Coil Unit - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fan Coil Unit is designed to serve larger commercial applications, such as classrooms, hotel ballrooms and offices. The FXMQ72MVJU and FXMQ96MVJU six- and eight-ton ducted units have cooling capacities of 72,000 and 96,000 Btu/h respectively. They can be combined with the VRV III and VRV WII condensing units. Providing both heating and cooling, the system’s modular design allows for individual control.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation