Fan-Coil Thermostats - ICM Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The SC700 series consists of two non-programmable models designed for four-pipe applications. Both feature a mechanical slide-bar temperature adjustment and support remote sensing for room temperature. The SC700V unit is an auto-changeover model, and model SC710V is manual changeover. The SC900V is a non-programmable model that features: two- or four-pipe compatibility; automatic- or manual-changeover flexibility with a pipe sensor for seasonal changeover; occupancy sensing and remote room-temperature sensing capabilities; and maximum-heat and minimum-cool setpoint limits.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation