Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fan - Big Ass Fans - Facility Management Product Release
Haiku fan's airfoils are made of Moso bamboo, a fast-renewing resource with the tensile strength of steel. The motor, with an integrated inverter drive, delivers an 80 percent improvement in energy efficiency over conventional ceiling fans, using 2 to 30 W. Available in standard and low profiles with a 60-inch wingspan.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability