- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Fan - Big Ass Fans - Facility Management Product Release
Haiku fan's airfoils are made of Moso bamboo, a fast-renewing resource with the tensile strength of steel. The motor, with an integrated inverter drive, delivers an 80 percent improvement in energy efficiency over conventional ceiling fans, using 2 to 30 W. Available in standard and low profiles with a 60-inch wingspan.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation