Fan - Big Ass Fans - Facility Management Product Release
Haiku fan's airfoils are made of Moso bamboo, a fast-renewing resource with the tensile strength of steel. The motor, with an integrated inverter drive, delivers an 80 percent improvement in energy efficiency over conventional ceiling fans, using 2 to 30 W. Available in standard and low profiles with a 60-inch wingspan.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation