- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
Fall-Protection System - The Bilco Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bil-Guard hatch railing system for roof doors is designed to comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration standard CFR 1910.23, which requires the exposed sides of roof openings to have some form of guardrail protection. It is a fixed railing system that provides a permanent means of fall protection for hatch openings. It mounts directly to the capflashing of any brand of roof hatch. The attachment system does not penetrate the roofing membrane and installs using basic tools and does not require special training or certification for proper installation. It features a quick-mount bracket, and a pivoting mounting sleeve for added installation flexibility.
It is constructed of a fiber reinforced polymer material that features a molded-in, high-visibility yellow color for added safety. It also has corrosion-resistant hardware. It is available in a variety of sizes and features a standard self-closing gate.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems