- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Facility-Management Software - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
MicroMain™ Web Request v7.2 allows users to submit work requests to a central help desk or directly to the maintenance department. Those making requests can check the status of work orders using a Web browser from a desktop or hand-held device. The software allows people who requested work to submit feedback regarding their experiences. Features also include automatic e-mails to requesters, expanded login options, and the ability to hide request fields.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs