- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
FM Software - Autodesk Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Version 7 of the company’s FMDesktop software gives users the ability to manage all facility drawings and data in a single database. Users can use the facility management tool to query, pan, zoom, print and share facility drawings and data without needing CAD software.
The program can import, export and integrate data. It allows users to mark up and share drawings and graphically locate people and equipment.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs