- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
Evaporative Cooling Units - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's new Evertough construction option combines a number of BAC’s corrosion protection features in a single cost-effective package, according to the company.
Units selected with the Evertough construction package are backed by a 5-Year louver-to-louver warranty, which covers all components including the fan, hot and cold water basins, casing panels, louvers, drivetrain and the motor.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation