- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Evaporative Cooling Units - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's new Evertough construction option combines a number of BAC’s corrosion protection features in a single cost-effective package, according to the company.
Units selected with the Evertough construction package are backed by a 5-Year louver-to-louver warranty, which covers all components including the fan, hot and cold water basins, casing panels, louvers, drivetrain and the motor.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation