Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Escalator Platform - KONE Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TravelMaster 110 has standby speed operation, providing energy savings with no-passenger, light-passenger and moderate-passenger loading conditions. Optional regenerative drive. Digital EcoStart feature continuously adjusts the motor terminal voltage to an appropriate level required for passenger loading conditions and provides a soft start function so no additional soft starter is required. For indoor, semi-outdoor and outdoor operation, with a maximum rise of 31.2 feet.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?